Saturday, November 10, 2007

Blue Prints

I want to be an architect. It has been my dream ever since third grade. I want to design houses and help people. I also want to learn how to make blue prints.

Blue Prints!

I made Blue Prints for a house that I want to live in. It's two floors. The first floor consists of everything a first floor needs for a house that only has one floor. Everything except rooms. The rooms were on the second floor. All of them were there. The second floor contains all the rooms needed and a washroom to go with. In my drawing, it also has a balcony. I drew the blue prints in a piece of yellow pad paper. I started doing it a few hours ago. I was watching 'Princess Hours' while drawing. I started using a pencil. I drew it lightly and tried to keep the lines straight. After making it all, I added some details but not all the details. Then, I traced the lines on the very edge using a blue-inked pen so that when I trace the outside in another piece of yellow pad paper for the second floor, I can see it clearly. After I traced it on another paper using pencils. Then, I added some details too and finally, traced everything with the blue-inked pen I used for the lines on the edge and erased the pencil marks. But it still isn't done yet. I have to add more details including the objects inside there. The kitchen, living room, washroom, etc. Also, I was kind of planning to have a garden or I thought that it would just do too much trouble for us.

I want Sims2 because I want to create a house that would match the blue prints I made. I also want someone to live in my house and see if this person can live there without rushing to go to the bathroom or something. I'm also making the people in the house, the people here in my house. That means my family will be the people to live in the house I made. But I think that maybe I should just put a couple to live there, and two kids or something. That would be much more easier.

No comments: