Sorry for not posting. I got sick, and I didn't get to post for a few days. And yesterday, someone stole the computer away from me and I had to finish something... It was a notebook I had made, with the help of my sister, incandescent. I shall explain more about this notebook of mine in Gariben, in which you cannot read. That's because Gariben is still closed for now. Oh, and maybe I will tell you about this notebook too someday. It's entitled:
"Promises and Dreams"
and love
lol, and love is just an extra. I had made a mistake... and I just stamped a love sign. The one in Japanese. I'll show it to you some time. Or someday...
Life hasn't been better, nor worse. It stayed as usual. Bad at sports, a little bad at math, homework, non-homework. etc.
I saw M Girl with the M Guy again! yay-yay
Thursday, November 22, 2007
No Posty
Published by
Kiara
precisely at
3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment