I just watched two episodes of this series, then I got ultimate bored.
Hey, I just noticed that I have been typing a lot in Gariben Blog now. Sorry, guys. I don't mean that I won't be typing here anymore. I want to show Gariben out to the world when the time is right. But I have to keep it a secret 'till now. I ought to make Gariben visible to the world when I get back to the Philippines, then, I will close it again when I get back. After those days, I believe I still have to think a lot about it. I mean a lot on when should I put Gariben viewable to the world again. I wonder why. Well, let's not talk about Gariben Blog, because I am here to talk about the beautiful anime I have just watched almost an hour ago.
I watched the live action first before the anime, even if the anime was the first one to be seen. I think I already said something about the real one. I'm not really sure so I'll just leave it open for now. I will tell you whenever I am in the mood. But I am always not. Which is so sad...
In the anime version, I think that instead of Miyuki, Tsujimoto is the main character.
Oh I got something! I just realized that whenever my friend in class would speak or talk about something in Japanese, she would lighten her voice up! I can't believe I just realized that!
Well, OK, continue!
In the show, I haven't seen Okayabashi yet. I saw the episode where Miyuki and Natsumi saves a cat and the cat was pregnant and it got kittens! yay-yay!
Anyway, I'm not really in the mood to type but I still have to type a lot for Four Sight! I was tired of typing in Four Sight since I was the only one who would post there. But as I saw, they are now all posting, how nice!
Ciao, then! Before my mind and my hands splits open and makes me type more things.
Goodbye!
Monday, November 05, 2007
You Are Under Arrest
Published by
Kiara
precisely at
5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment