The wind rustled as I went to the mall to go to my sister. It blew me away. I feel like falling. The wind was so strong, I even heard the wind whistling and rustling through the trees. I saw the trees wave at me like they are saying hello. I saw the leaves flying everywhere. I felt the wind go through me and I felt like someone was pulling me from behind. I had to make my hand form an 'X' so that the wind won't blow me away. I had to stay behind my sister so that I couldn't get too much pressure. It was hard.
When I got to the mall, my hair was so sabog. I had to fix it all over again. I had to redo my ponytail. My sister and I ate at Togo Sushi's again. It was so delicious. I also ate some Nachos at Taco Bell with cheese on top. I ended up hurrying to go home to the bathroom.
When we were to go home, the wind wasn't as strong as before. It was whistling to me and my sister's ears so quietly, as if a whisper. But even if it wasn't that strong, it was still making my jacket fly and hurting my lungs. As I went home, my hair was the same as when I went inside the mall. It looks like a duster. I had forgotten to tie my hair.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Rustling Wind
Published by
Kiara
precisely at
10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment