Friday, October 19, 2007

All Alone In The Moon

Guess what? My best friend just moved to another school leaving me, and my other friend. Well, she'd be back after a few months. . . OR MAYBE A YEAR!!! Oh no! She and my other friend are Russian. So, it means that I cannot understand more clearly what my other friend says because my best friend usually translates it.

Today, my other friend (Russian) and another friend of mine (Filipino) and her friend played Grounders, or was it Shark. (Let's call my Russian friend 'Resa' and my Filipino friend 'Finna' and her friend... 'Catherine' lol, that was totally random) OK, my friend, Resa, played with me, Finna, and Catherine, because she would be all alone. Well, she didn't play much with us on Recess but we had fun at Lunch. I'm sorry to say this but . . . . I want to spend time with my new friends! That's why I haven't got much friends in Grade 6! Because I only spend time with my old friends. . . . My friends for TWO months in Grade 5! I'm confused!!!!

HELP ME!!!

. . .

No comments: