Friday, October 12, 2007

Tintenherz

Hi, people.

It's nice to leave another post here, ain't it? I just watched four episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Well, obviously, I am addicted to that show even if it was for more little kids, but guess what, my sister loves that show more than I do. So, we are all even now. OK, The show was now on Season three, and I watched Chapter One to Four, Chapter Four's title was 'Sokka's Master' and this master was different. He knew that Sokka was from the Water Tribe and Aang, who was from the Air Nomads, was the Avatar. But he still continued teaching him. And he even gave them the White Lotus thing. And I just knew that Uncle Iroh was getting stronger and stronger everyday and he wasn't fat anymore, he just put a bunch of clothing on his stomach to look fat and act like he's a weirdo. But ofcourse, such a major member of the white lotus is smart and cunning, indeed. Now, if you are a Avatar fan, then I am very sorry for the spoiler... unless you have watched it already. But I fear that nobody reads my blog anyway, I just type here for fun. I can't see any comments every time I make an entry here. But still, I want to type. I feel that even if this is not needed, this helps me improve my typing and my spelling. And sometimes, this helps me in my grammar. So, I treat this as a blog and as practice for me. Well, I need to get going now. And guess what, for the past year, my typing is getting faster and faster now! I am so happy for this to happen, in fact, that is why I am typing this long. And my English is improving to. I can use more words in my vocabulary now, but not as much words as my sister does. I am reading Inkspell now. Last month, I was reading Inkheart (Tintenherz). But now, I am reading Inkspell, the sequel for Inkheart. And I have also heard that there would be a movie of Inkheart next year. But since nobody reads my blog... I won't tell anyone the date! But! It's near to my birthday! Such a gppd gift for me! A movie! Inkheart Movie! I also saw Dustfinger and his Marten. I saw Elinor, she looked like a very old woman. And I just found out that there is also a sequel for Inkspell. I knew that the adventures of Inkheart wasn't done yet! The title was Inkdeath. And the orginal title of Inkspell was suppose to be Inkblood. Although I like the title 'Inkblood' rather than 'Inkspell', it doesn't matter. What matters is that the story inside the book. Cornelia Funke Rocks!

Well, I talked to much again, I don't know how to cure this thing! I am going now (before this message turns like a paragraph again!). OK! Goodbye now!

S'latron!
Ciao!
Bye!

No comments: