Hello, people!
Unfortunately, we made another 'Four Sight' blog because of that 'Incident'. OK, my sisters and I have talked about this. Give us some suggestions there. Or, you can give ME a suggestion here, in this blog. Thank you very much for all your help!
At school, I asked a friend of mine something . . . and she replied with words that hurt my feelings, sniff . . .
Read the story
Start of Story
In the middle of school
Narrator: On a Thursday afternoon, Kiara finished her work early and wanted to help her friend, Mina. She approached her.
Kiara: Hey, Mina. Can I help you with your work? (She was painting a HUGE elephant)
Mina: No, I don't REALLY need your help. (She said it with a mean tone, especially the world 'really')
That's all
End of Story
I just wanted to help her! She didn't even look at me! She showed no expression on her face. Every time our teacher tells us to look for a partner, I go to my best friend. Then, Mina (lol, that's not her real name!) goes to our teacher and says "I don't have a partner". Our teacher always told her, "Mina, go there in Kiara's group". We always ended up being with her. Our teacher thinks she's our friend and that we appreciate that Mina was in our group. . . But WE DON'T!!!
Well, anyway, Mina's always mean to me and my best friend. . . She's mean to all of us! That's why she has no friends.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Story Of A Girl
Published by
Kiara
precisely at
4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment