I hate myself, and angry at myself. Why can't I fight for myself? A friend of mine was dragging me and pulling me and forcing me to play with her. The other friends that I went to hang out with just yelled "Have Fun!" and left me! You know why they did that? That's because I don't spend time with them. I can't spend time with them. And it's all because of that dragging friend of mine. But I can't just tell her to leave me alone and that I don't wanna play with her! That's why I was made to be smarter than that. I have to think of a way without lying and without hurting her. All I can do is rely on others. That's my problem. I can't take the burden, but instead, I give the burden to someone else. I hate that about myself. I'm angry because she won't leave me. I need freedom. Everyone needs freedom. I guess you can call her selfish. I won't tell her that in front of her face. I'm not that mean.
Things would be waay much better if my bestfriend was still here. Why did she have to leave? Why is she so smart? Why do I have to go in that school? But I don't blame anyone, I can't. I should be happy to attend school unlike the people in Kenya (learned that in socials). But why am I still like this. I picked the worst time in all times to let this matter happen. I ain't letting the principal and vice no about this. YOU ain't telling anyone here too! If you do, you know what will happen... Everyone does.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Hate and Anger
Published by
Kiara
precisely at
8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment