I signed up for Gaia just recently. It was fun. I got a house and bought some furniture. There are a lot of things in my wish list. I remembered the last time I played that game. It was a few years ago. I saw the main page and I was astounded. It was upgraded. It has many other things now. You also don't need to find a vacant lot for your house any longer. It has an option which you can pick. Either you can find the lot yourself or you can ask the person to find a vacant one for you, but you can't pick where. You can only pick the kind of house you want it to be. It's fun. Grunnie-Luffer and BippyT_T are my friends there (friends in school too).
I'm going now. Buh-bye!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Gaia Online
Published by
Kiara
precisely at
6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment